Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Looking at the Big Picture

If there is one point (of which they'll be many) is not to get trade myopic. Always keep your eyes on the big picture to see where you are going. There is no such thing as a bullet proof plan which wins 100% of the time, show me a person who says they have and I'll show you a fair dinkum bullshit artist.

I win trades plus I lose trades but if you use a good plan and stick to your code (like me 😀) your monthly results will remain in the 'black'. I hate stressing, that is why I set TP levels, plus I love the idea of low maintenance trading. Set and forget. If the trade wins....good. If the trade loses....good. Either way doesn't matter, when you put the winning odds in your favour the law of averages takes over. Too easy.

So take it easy, work the plan and let the market do it's thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment